Mark your calendars for the Activate! Summit to be held on August 5th in Portland! This Call for Presenters is to apply to lead a breakout session at the Summit. We are seeking presenters from a variety of backgrounds and perspectives to educate people who work and volunteer at nonprofits.
This year YNPN Portland and the Nonprofit Association of Oregon (NAO) are collaborating on a Call for Presenters. Collectively we serve over 3,000 individuals and 2,000 organizations on an annual basis. This is your opportunity to contribute your knowledge, resources, tools, and resources to help us build strong nonprofits across Oregon!
Presenter benefits include:
- Contributing to community that values volunteerism & creates public benefits.
- Connecting with nonprofit professionals & showcasing your expertise.
- Gaining exposure to NAO and/or YNPN constituents through website, email, social media.
- Presenting an engaging presentation on the topic of interest to you.
- Providing tools and resources to those in need.
- Receiving logistical support from NAO and/or YNPN - all you have to do is share your expertise.
- Those selected to lead breakout sessions at YNPN's Activate! Summit receive complimentary registration to the event.
Activate! Summit - The National YNPN Conference program themes:
- Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion
- 21st Century Leadership
- Personal Meets Professional
Interested? Respond by Sunday, May 8, 2016